Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

Where are You?

You do not need to fear that I will allow you to be deceived.  I am in you to be known by you and through you.  All wisdom is of God; have I not promised to dwell in those who love Me and have I not filled you with My Son that it might be possible for you to hold such love?  My Word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth...because His life has become yours and you are mine to reveal myself through as a master writer produces his artistry with flourish of ownership.  The art is also the artist.  It is the expression of his own soul.  The painter shows his soul for all to see in the medium he chooses.  I reveal My heart by you.

Hear Me. Listen to me.  Speak forth My words which are Truth and Light, and majesty in a dark world where ignorance and fear abound.  By His blood, My Word has purified you.  You are renewed.  You have been bought.  You have been sanctified.

You have been made one.

My name is One.  I and all those who dwell in Me, dwell in the fullness of God.  Indeed, this has been my eternal plan.  I have brought forth a son, a daughter, a bride.  Rib of My rib: as did Eve come forth from Adam's flesh when he yearned for a partner suited to him, so did I create you out of myself to be my bride.  Collectively, you are Jerusalem.  Collectively, you are my bride daughter.  We are One.  I Am in my Son, and my Son is in me.  You are in my Son, and our spirit in you.  They are in Me and I in them.  Where are you?  

We are One.  When you rejoice before my throne it will be with the purity of love that is only possible by my son.  You were created free -- how else could I obtain a bride suitable for me?  To be my bride, you must be like me, of My kind.  You were created in My image and for a reason.  I desire to be known to My bride, and to know her.  I have sought intimacy.  Herein is heaven; to know Me even as you are known.  

Herein is Heaven; to know Me even as you are known.

Fear no man.  As a husband jealous to be the only one his wife desires, so will I rise up to defend you.  I will trumpet forth my love and shake my feathers before you.  Then I will bend the knees of your enemies before you and cradle your heart in My own.  I will love you with an everlasting desire and you shall desire Me above all else.  As a woman who rests in her husband's strength and might shall Jerusalem rejoice before me.  Your eyes will dance before me in the light of our love and you shall neither have nor desire any other.


desire any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment