Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

The Day Star has risen in our hearts: Listening I hear -

Enjoy the you that is you knowing it is I who lives, NOT you as you were.  You are dead. Christ now lives.  The new born you is only God.  I have filled you to be you.  You are born again - here I AM being you!  To be spiritually minded IS Life and Peace.  I AM your Life and Peace.  Death to self begins at My cross and ends in Glory.  
I AM your Resurrection.  I AM your Resurrected Self.  ONLY I AM - the Spirit of Grace and Glory given.  
RECEIVE Me as you and let go to God.  I will and do all My good pleasure being you, even daily.  All is well.  God reigns.  Self is only God in heaven.  Be a heaven dweller.  Stay in communion with Me.  'One' is all in Christ.  I ransomed you out from the dead.  You are Mine and I AM yours.  Don't look back to self.  Here I AM being you.  Let go to God.  You have no need of Death - Be still and know.  For you to live is Christ.

Ephesians 4:4   THere is one body, and one Spirit, even as you are called.
Colossians 3:11  YOU HAVE PUT OFF THE OLD MAN WITH HIS DEEDS; AND PUT ON THE NEW MAN which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created Him; where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free:  But Christ is all, and in all.
Galations 3:27  For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment