Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

Listening to Hear God

As long as I am at the helm, you can do no wrong.  I live you to My satisfaction.  I have nothing to say to say to you beyond what I Am.  Self is only God in the body of Christ.  You have one Head - My Son Jesus Christ.  Lean not unto your understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Me and who I am, and you shall come at last unto the prepared rest of your God.  You shall come to know Christ the Lord formed in you to realize Himself to be even who you are.  You shall be like Him, for you shall come to know Him as He is - all and in all.  
Let not your hearts be anxious about circumstances.  I the Lord your God mean all things for good.  
 When you speak of yourselves as you were, you are seeking your own glory.  

Colossians 3:11   Christ is all and in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment