Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

Jesus Speaking

My heart is wide open to you My people.  You are all precious in My sight.  I  ever await your coming into My Presence with singing and with joy .  I rest in My love for you and joy over you with singing.  I will give you the words to sing.  Just ask Me.  I would comfort you with My loving Presence made known unto you.  I only want to bless you out of Myself.  If you would only open your mouths to hear Me , I would fill your mouths with good things that your youth be renewed like the eagles. The preparation of the heart and the answer of the tongue is from your LORD.  Why do you hesitate to come.  How I do long for your presence at My table.  Let not indifference keep you from coming to be fed from within yourselves.  Those who eat of Me shall live by Me.  I eagerly await your coming.  Here I AM - willing to reveal Myself to your hearts. Will you keep your hearts open to Me as Mine is to yours... 

No comments:

Post a Comment