Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

SPEAK MY WORD



Just as I put watchmen on the wall of Jerusalem to warn My people of impending danger, even today I equip and train and put watchmen on the wall to sound the trumpet to warn My beloved children to stop what they are doing and prepare for battle. Just as I sent My prophets on ahead to speak words of wisdom to My people, even in this day, I speak to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear the voice of Wisdom through My Holy Spirit, so they can sound the alarm.

Most of My church has fallen asleep and need to be awakened. The trumpet blast may be the only thing that will shake them out of their stupor. Are you My children willing to blow the trumpet that not only announces the enemies advancement, but which also announces My imminent return?

Sounding the trumpet or the ram's horn is a call to war, but it is also a shout of victory. Demons flee when My children stand together and shout as one man and shout as one heart, one mind, one spirit. Evil powers and principalities are defeated by your very breath, whether you are blowing the ream's horn, the trumpet, or declaring My WORD OVER A SITUATION.

There is victory in unity of heart, soul and mind. Don't be afraid to blow the trumpet My children and watch demons scurry away as you push back the darkness with the TRUTH OF MY WORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment