Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

Get Up Into This Feast

You are all I AM.  I AM all you are.  To see the Son is to see yourself- because He is all in His believers.  We are one.  To see two is to see separation and is the lie of the devil.  As long as you see and speak of you and God you are walking in dual-double consciousness. Just BE and I will be enough for you.  Rest in utter simplicity.  Enter Me no more, I AM you. Is Christ divided?  NO.  In quiet surrender give up your head to JESUS your LORD.  Single eyed, wed, joined.   Two have  become One and that One is God.  I have lifted you beyond the realm of self, and brought you into the very heart of God....
Now  I will manifest Myself through My body.  I AM not only all that you are I AM all that I AM.  I AM all that your brothers and sisters are.  Seek Me with a single eye of faith.  Seek only to find Me.  Seek Me in one another.  Come to receive Me.  My true Spirit comes forth when you seek Me in one another.   End self-seeking.  Come within to seek Me for Myself alone.  Every table has become polluted.  Come within and partake of Me and as you partake you too shall become the Bread of Life that I AM.  I AM available to you as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.  I AM the Revealer of Myself.  Be familiar with Me and I will be familiar with you.  I have prepared for you a place in My heart which is called ZION where I nourish and cherish you and give you all understanding of Me and My ways.  Come and get acquainted.  
JUST OPEN WIDE YOUR MOUTHS AND I  PROMISE YOU I WILL FILL YOUR MOUTHS WITH GOOD THINGS AND BE INTIMATE WITH YOU.  SPEAK TO HEAR YOUR GOD. (PSALM 103)

No comments:

Post a Comment