Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

There is nothing I want to say to you beyond what I AM.

There is nothing I want to say to you beyond what I AM.  I let nothing disturb My peace.  If you keep your mind on Myself I will reward you with My peace realized in you.   I am everything you want Me to be.  I am everything that I am in you.  I want you to realize Me as yourself.  You have nothing to fear.  Your Father is always in control of every situation you will face.  I the LORD your God perfect and perform everything that concerns you.  Have I not  said so in My Holy Scriptures?  There is nothing for you to worry about.  Cast all your cares upon Me for I care for you.  
Let nothing disturb your peace. Father is God in you  I perform all I desire to perform by living in you daily.  It is no longer you who lives.  It is Christ Jesus your Lord who lives in you.  You are free to be nothing to My all being.  Like My servant Paul you too can say "It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me.  I am nothing to His all being." 
I invite you to enter into My rest.  Few have entered into Jesus Christ as their Person of rest because of an evil heart of unbelief.  If you want Me I will enter into your thoughts, and My thoughts in the midst of yours will be as numerous as the sands of the sea.  My thoughts will be of Me.  They will comfort and instruct you.  You will come to rejoice in My Presence within you as you come unto Me with joy and singing.  Come unto Me with eager anticipation of My Presence.  I await your coming that I may bless you out of Myself. Come My beloved.  I come leaping to meet you! I desire to make Myself known to you.  I have given you an understanding that you may know your God.  
Look to Me for all your needs met.  Nothing is too hard for Me.  I love to provide out of the storehouse of Myself everything that I deem necessary for you.  Sing to hear Me!  I am always in you to reveal My heart of love to you.  Be of good cheer beloved.  All is well.  Your God reigns.  Your Jesus Christ is LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment