Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

Listening for Jesus I Hear

My people I AM here as you.  I do My will as you daily.  I invite you to recognize Me to be living in you, even as you revealing My heart of love,both to you and as you to others. Live in My love, not My law.  Realize Me even as your own life and living. My heart is ever open to you My children.  Be not indifferent to Me, the great Amen.  Keep your hearts open to Me, and I will continually reveal Myself to you.  I have given you all the Holy Spirit to teach you all things concerning Me.  Look to Him to reveal the truth of Me, even to Me living My perfect Life as you.
You will be satisfied in this My people.  I will keep you satisfied from Myself within you.  Come and eat daily from the Bread of Life within. Drink of Me your Savior God, oh drink deeply for great delights await all who come with anticipation and joy to be in My Presence.  I eagerly await your coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment