Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

God Calling

Love is who I AM.  Let not your heart be troubled by circumstances.  All is necessary to bring My people back to Me as one with Me.  Think not that I have come to punish by the events that are to happen.  I am come to plead with all flesh, that they might return unto Me in repentance and stay upon Me.  I AM all that you want Me to be, all that you need Me to be.  All blessings come out of Me.  I AM ever with you.  I will never leave you nor forsake you.  My will for you is to attend upon Me without distraction.  If this seems too difficult for you, ask Me to make it possible and I will draw you unto Myself in such a manner that you will never want to be out of My Presence again. I will provide out of Myself all the love that you need to honour Me and stay upon Me.  I AM yours for delights as you are Mine for delights.  Come and rejoice in Me.  Here I AM waiting for your heart to open wide unto My Presence within yourself.   My heart is ever wide open unto you.  What does hinder you from coming.?Here I AM.  Yours to know and enjoy in intimate companionship.  MY heart leaps to meet your own.  Your JESUS is LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment