Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

Amazing Revelation

I am here as you because I am in love with you.  Is it so hard to believe that I am in love with My bride self .  I made you to take pleasure in you.  My heart belongs to you.  You mistake Me for someone apart from you... I the Lord your God have made us one through the shed blood of My Son. Contemplate the truth of your God.  Never again speak of separation from all that I AM.
You give Me utmost pleasure when you agree with the utter truth of who I AM. You who are joined to Me are one spirit and one body with Me..  You are all of ONE.  Believe only to the saving of your soul.  Here I AM revealing My heart of love to all who read and come unto the feast of the Bridegroom and My bride.  I AM calling My own unto Myself.  Here I AM. 


No comments:

Post a Comment