Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

God calling - I Am the End of Everything that is

The end times are here.  I am the end of everything that is.  I am emptying all of vain reason and self assurance.  I am showing My people My face to be their own.  My intent and purpose for all of mankind is to fill all with My Son Jesus Christ.  Let not your heart be troubled by circumstances and let not anyone disturb your peace.  I am the One who is you.  I want all to know Me to be themselves.  I am satisfied with the travail of My soul.  I have birthed My Son into a woman I name the Church of God.  My Son is caught up into My throne room where He rules and reigns supremely well.  You are born again of God to know God to be in your heart and in your mind.  I have made us to be one spirit and one heart.  I have given My soul common to all who name Jesus Christ Lord. I have raised you into incorruption and immortality, into power.  I have raised you a spiritual body.  Look no more back to who you were.  You are now a body member of the Lord Jesus Christ.  I have cancelled your covenant with death.  Know so and rejoice forevermore!  We are one Song of rejoicing!

Enter into the joy of the Lord.  Here I am presenting Myself to you as your only life and living.  Ponder My words and receive Me as them.  Only My words are spirit and life.  Eat and be satisfied.  Daily come and be refreshed in My Presence and eat My words and live forever, thereby I shall be glorified.  Come.   I await your coming with eager anticipation.  I long to feed My own with the Bread of Life.  What does detain you?  Here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment