Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 April 2016

I Am at Rest in My Beloved



                                     Image courtesy of Pixabay



There is never a time when you are alone. Never. I am always by your side, inside, outside, in your thoughts and you in Mine. I am ever present to be all that is required of Me for your good works and rest and pleasure. I fill all needs in a good way and in a good time. Time is no longer an issue. Time has passed its purpose and all shall soon experience freedom from it. I Am has spoken into being the end of creation and the beginning of Almighty God in all and for all. We make our home with you and abide in you who give us rest even as you rest in our good works. I am at rest in My beloved. My beloved is mine in whom to delight, and her life is in Me for delight to her. We are One. We who are married are One body, one flesh, one spirit. We are One soul. We are complete. We are finished. We Are. What will be will be and what has been done has been done and there will be no telling the end from the beginning in the completion of our perfect union.  
In time, men seek to escape. In eternity, man seeks to enter — indeed he has no need even for that for he has already come. Drink to me only with thine eyes. Look not to men for an understanding. All who seek me early have found Me. I am thine own Heavenly Father and thou My earthly daughter bride. We are. I Am. The Essence of all that I am is Love. Brother, sister, mother, father, bride, groom, daughter, son, friend– all are symbolic of the great love I have for you who are no longer created ones but who are now made perfect in all that I am. We are Love. I am Love. You are Love, lover and beloved. There are no holes from which your perfection might leak. You are made perfect in He who is Perfect. My peace I give unto you; My Peace you have become. In the fullness of time all who see you shall be amazed at your glory, and you at theirs. There is now no separation between us. We all are one; one bride, one son, one Light of the glory of God. How so? Have I not done all things from before the creation of the world? Have I the Lord thy God not done this? Indeed, I have folded you in with angel’s wings and tucked you into the creation Creator, your Almighty. As it has always been, so is it now and so will it be. I change not nor turn from My ways to another. It is always with only one plan that I love you– that we may be One. It is spoken. It is so. The Almighty has said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment