Search This Blog

Sunday 11 January 2015

GOD PUTS HIS WORDS IN OUR HEART AND MOUTH

I AM in you My people to reveal My heart of love to you.  You have only to turn to Me with your whole heart open to Me and I  have promised you in My Holy scriptures to draw near to you and communicate with you.
Why do you hesitate to come into My Presence with singing and with joy at My anticipated coming to have fellowship with you. The way to Me is through My beloved Son Jesus Christ.  It is He and He alone who cleansed you from all sin with His blood shed for the forgiveness of all sins.  You are all forgiven of your sins and welcomed home to your  heavenly Father who longs to embrace you and be made known to you.  I only desire to bless you and to make My.self known to you.  Come, I await your coming eagerly.  Listen to My words in your own heart.  OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO ME AND I WILL FILL IT WITH GOOD THINGS THAT YOUR YOUTH BE RENEWED LIKE THE EAGLE'S.
Man cannot live by bread alone, but must have the words given out of the mouth of God.  Come and be renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment