Search This Blog

Thursday 8 January 2015

Far From Fear

I am a God of hope, not fear.  Why do you listen to the belittling comments of strangled believers when you you know Me to be within you?  These who seek to stifle My power and expression through you have closed their throats and are afraid to open their mouths to hear me; but this holds them in their own earthly fears and arrogant thoughts that they, and not I, live my walk through them.  I desire trust and peace from my beloved One.  I yearn to tell you what is in My heart for you.  Have you not heard that the Holy Ghost is your teacher?  How will you learn unless you listen?  I did not sacrifice my life for you so that you could continue to follow the path of Adam.  Please stop being such a trying child.  I desire that you trust me enough to be still.  I want to live my letter through you.  Open your heart. When you speak forth My words, washed by my blood which was given for you, you have become one with Me who is the living Word.  Peace, be still.  My people shall be known by their peace; I Am Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment