Search This Blog

Sunday 30 October 2016






...He came to me in the night hours in a dream after I had called out to Him for help.  I knew that I needed God in my life but I didn't know how to find Him.  I didn't have any Christian friends.  My family and friends had mostly departed from me because of circumstances in my life which had rendered me useless to them and to myself:  I had reached the point where I was crying out to God for help.

I would wander around my house saying "God have mercy on me, God have mercy on me.  I don't know where you are, God.  I don't know if You’re here or on a distant planet.  I just know that there’s an empty place in my heart that needs filling.  There’s an ache in my heart that I find unbearable.  There’s no joy in me, no life in me.  I’m filled with sadness and sorrow and I have no hope.  I know, God, that I need you.  Please help me, a sinner.  I don’t know if You have anything to do with love, but if you do I want to know You.”...


No comments:

Post a Comment